Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pellah

Dear Santa

Guest Pellah

Inorite? I drooled all over my new laptop. New laptop needs a new mouse, right? Right? :D:D:D

Guest Seraphym

Buy now, apologize later.

I love razers because they're soft and silky and feel so nice in my hand (twss?). This one looks soft, silky *and* functional. Rawr!

Guest Pellah

Soooo tempting! Maybe Santa will get it for me for Christmas. Gonna be a hard sell since I just got a new Logitech a few months ago, but I'm constantly complaining that it doesn't have enough buttons, so maybe...

Guest Undeadmage

I've used the Razer Copperhead for a few years now, and I'm on my second one. The laser went out of the first one. Other than that, I like their products.

Guest Blackcrimson

i feel like they'll be alot of "O SHIT I DI'd the tank instead of healed!!" moments with those buttons ...... i still really want it though, lol

Guest Seraphym
i feel like they'll be alot of "O SHIT I DI'd the tank instead of healed!!" moments with those buttons ...... i still really want it though, lol

Srsly. Or you could look at it the other way...i.e. I'm going to bind every one of those little freaking numbers to DISPERSE, so that I have a 500% chance of ninja-vanish.

Guest Pellah

Hunters who keep forgetting Serpent Sting can just bind it to all the keys and thumbroll. ;)

Guest Blackcrimson

DI joke is referring to Jonnyfoxtail for the noobies. He DI'd mute on Supremus trash which resulted in a full raid wipe. This was because he has DI right next to his most used healing spell

Guest sherm

i like simple mice, mine has 2 buttons on the sides(1 on each) that i disabled. i don't like idea of mouse buttons:p. i do enough keybinding on my keyboard. So normally during a fight my left hand is going crazy and right just chillin there maybe click a cool down but that's maybe 3 times every 5 minutes :D,

Guest Lokiwartooth

That mouse is nuts, call me old school but im just fine with my right click, left click and when im feelin really crazy, I have a mouse scroll.

I've been looking at that mouse for a couple of weeks now, and yeah, I'm gonna get one at some point. The 8 buttons on my current mouse just can't compare to a whopping 15.

The less I have to move my hand from WASD or, god forbid, my mouse the better.

Guest Pellah

I used to love my thumb ball mouse, I had the exact same one, then the wireless version. Haven't been able to find a replacement since the last one died though, so had to go back to regular mouse.

Guest Axis

I got a razor naga last weekend, love it(expect their addon for wow, since it doesn't work with my action bar addon T_T) but otherwise it tis be dah sex.

Guest Pellah
I got a razor naga last weekend, love it(expect their addon for wow, since it doesn't work with my action bar addon T_T) but otherwise it tis be dah sex.

I haven't even tried their WoW addon, since I'm using bartender4 and it works perfectly with it.

DI joke is referring to Jonnyfoxtail for the noobies. He DI'd mute on Supremus trash which resulted in a full raid wipe. This was because he has DI right next to his most used healing spell

Naw, my DI isn't right by the heal. I DIed someone (Mute I think) on Mother trash because we pulled extra and one person died, so I went "O SHIT!" and hit DI. Nobody else died but the first person and me.

Then people kept joking about it and a certain raid member whose name rhyms with smorcsidian kept whispering me to do it again.... so I did, on Supremus trash... we wiped, a few people laughed, everyone else was livid. The End.

Guest Blackcrimson

did you at least get gold out of it? I mean ........ who listens to smorcs?