Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hamstar

Shadowmourne!!!

Guest Hamstar

MMO-champion has a video of it equipped. As you get more charges, it adds more graphics around your character. The graphics alone make it the sexiest item ever created.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click
to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Guest Absolution
Na it will go great with any of the 3 classes that can use it.

Of course that comes from a ret pally >.> <.>.>

Guest Hamstar
Of course that comes from a ret pally >.> <.>.>

I gotta agree with this. A paladin shouldn't have damned souls flying around himself, nor a warrior.

Now... if it shot rainbows out of the players ass it'd def be a pally weapon :D

Guest Oshama

I guess I believe it should go to a DK since they gain additional dmg done with magical abilities especially unholy dks which is the spec to be plus ret paladins are pretty lame. Only need one for a raid haste buff.

Still can't really argue is a bad wep for a pally, since camon look at all that strength!!!!

Guest Oshama

Im not arguing its a bad weapon for paladins Im arguing its a better weapon for dks!

Guest Hamstar
I guess I believe it should go to a DK since they gain additional dmg done with magical abilities especially unholy dks which is the spec to be plus ret paladins are pretty lame. Only need one for a raid haste buff.

Weapon procs usually aren't effected by talents and such.

Guest Oshama

If it does shadow dmg it should be affected by it =/ since its a debuff put on the target!

Guest Absolution
Well idc who gets it first, i'll still be jealous :mad::mad:

You're such a girl.

Guest Vexee

not that i want to argue in mvo's favor >>

if they meant for it to be a dk weapon they shoulda made it dk class specific..........

........so imo it's all up for grabs >

err i haven't played the video or seen graphics or stats so.......my opinion is unbiased??

mmm whateva

Guest Absolution
not that i want to argue in mvo's favor >>

if they meant for it to be a dk weapon they shoulda made it dk class specific..........

........so imo it's all up for grabs >

err i haven't played the video or seen graphics or stats so.......my opinion is unbiased??

mmm whateva

I think we're all just giving mvo shit. I know I was.

OH HI VEXEE !

Guest Hamstar
If it does shadow dmg it should be affected by it =/ since its a debuff put on the target!

If it does shadow damage then its gonna get boosted, outside solo/bad composition, anyways. The effect doesn't mean shit talent wise really.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying its not a Paladin weapon, or a Warrior weapon, just that with the effect, a DK would look right at home with it.

I hope Cataclysm legendaries keep this new stunning graphic effects in the future.

Guest Gomba

Coming from a hunter. . . and I can't use it. . .

If it's open to a class, let em use it ;)

i think it requires crafting stuff anyway.

:D

Guest Pellah
Coming from a hunter. . . and I can't use it. . .

If it's open to a class, let em use it ;)

i think it requires crafting stuff anyway.

:D

IMO, its not about who CAN use it but who can make BETTER use of it. Who will make the mats, and the effort to get them, more worthwhile. Who can make best use of ALL of the stats on it, and not just one or two. Its about what's better for the raid, imo, not the individual. If you're going to give a really good weapon to a scrub, and it doesn't improve their dps because they still can't play for shit, you might as well just shard it and bank the mats for all the good it does the raid.

Guest Yapi
IMO, its not about who CAN use it but who can make BETTER use of it. Who will make the mats, and the effort to get them, more worthwhile. Who can make best use of ALL of the stats on it, and not just one or two. Its about what's better for the raid, imo, not the individual. If you're going to give a really good weapon to a scrub, and it doesn't improve their dps because they still can't play for shit, you might as well just shard it and bank the mats for all the good it does the raid.

So, your saying give it to me?

Guest Pellah
So, your saying give it to me?

Sorry, who are you? You in Divide or something? :p