Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mendenbarr

Mend's weekly game night!

Guest Mendenbarr

League won by the rules set forth, so anyone interested in league just follow instructions in OP. I've decided I'll alternate votes with my picks, at least for the first two. Left4dead will be up next week, and the voting is open for the week after that! Remember, just saying a game will do nothing but make me add it if it's missing, you must specify that you vote for a game as per instructions in the OP.

What do you guys think of the OP's new design?

Guest Mendenbarr

I *might* not be online on friday, as winter storm nemo has a blizzard warning in my area, and theres a chance I'll lose power. If I'm not online, I'm confident that you guys can organize the LoL game without me, and I look forward to hearing about it when I regain power.

Guest Mendenbarr

First week was great! We had 3 games of LoL, 5 players vs. 5 bots. Next week is Left4dead 2, go get it ready, and voting is open for week 3. Make your choice!

Guest shunko

Voting for Unreal Tournament for week 3. We don't need a lot of people and it can get pretty violent.

Guest Mendenbarr
I vote for Borderlands 2.

Remember, if you wanna vote for a game, vote like this. If you don't use the word vote, it don't count!

Guest Mendenbarr

borderlands 2 looks to be in the lead, and is half-price for the next 14 hours. I just picked it up myself.

Guest Odalrus

I am going to cry... killed the last boss in my first playthrough and Conference Call dropped... but was stuck under the boss' immovable solid corpse.

Guest Polyman

Get owned Odal!

I had to restart the game once while doing the quest to grab the hood ornaments in The Dust because the bandit car blew up and sent one flying out of bounds.

Guest orcs
borderlands 2 looks to be in the lead, and is half-price for the next 14 hours. I just picked it up myself.

Thanks for posting this, I intended to get borderlands 2 eventually, just didnt know when... apparently now, yay for saving 30 bucks.

Guest Odalrus

Yea I logged on steam Friday while we were doing LoL and was like HOLY SHIT $30! SOLD

Guest shunko

If we can vote for more than one game, I vote for Counter-Strike as well. It's a lot of fun if we get 10 or so people on.

Unreal Tournament is awesome with fewer people, so that vote still holds.

Guest Mendenbarr

Note: Awesomenaughts is 66% off until thursday.

I vote for Halo 1 (PC) version

Adding halo 1, and your vote, but it's an old game and I'm having some trouble finding a place to pick up a copy. Suggestions?

If we can vote for more than one game, I vote for Counter-Strike as well. It's a lot of fun if we get 10 or so people on.

Unreal Tournament is awesome with fewer people, so that vote still holds.

1 per week!

Guest Polyman

K yall I just realized that next Friday I ain't gonna be here because that's my visitation weekend for graduate school where they take me to strip clubs and what not.

If that's when we play Borderlands 2 I'd appreciate it to move it or I'll just get with yall to do some multiplayer on it some other time because I really want to.

Guest Mendenbarr

If you mean friday the 15th, that's left4dead, borderlands in the the lead for the 22nd. And there is always the chance we finish 16/16 on wednesday, and can do the game night on thursday instead. Which friday are you busy poly?

Guest Mendenbarr

Ok poly, how about if borderlands wins, I'll pick a diff game for the 22nd, and put borderlands on the 1st of march.

Assuming it doesn't screw up anyone else's schedule.