Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vapris

Selling a Video card

Guest Vapris

I have either a brand new AMD RADEON R7 260X 2GB or a slightly used (used for a little over a month) GEForce GTX 660 for sale. The long story short is that I bought a faulty RADEON card that never worked right form the start. While waiting to get it replaced, I bought the GeForce card and just decided to keep it because I got tired of waiting for the card to be replaced. If you are interested, you can post here. I know many of you don't know me but Ryu, Llamda, or Toofpase can vouch for me and I have actually done transactions with Toof in the past.

Guest Vapris

Thanks Llamda

Sweetleafs,

I'm not looking to make a profit off of it. I bought the video card for 239.99 and it has been in my computer for a little over a month now. It works great and I have everything from the receipt to the original packaging. I honestly don't know how much the use has depreciated the value but I know we can work something out. I just have zero need for two cards.

I'll drive up to FoCO and give you 10 tacos, 2 burritos and a 12 pack of beer. seems like a fair trade.. don't you think dev?!

Guest Rumzlug

It would take more than a good deal like that to get me to drive to FOCO

Guest Vapris

Foco is amazing...but anyway I would ship the card and we would do the transaction through paypal