Sign in to follow this  
Boraga

RIP Robin Williams

I was just telling my co-worker on Friday that it will be sad when the world loses actors like Jim Carrey and Robin Williams and then no shit, 3 days later Robin Williams dies - Weird, haha.

Guest Parsed

I said the same thing a few days ago. Talking about movies I grew up on. Doubtfire, Aladdin, ect..ect.. Sad sad sad.

Guest Beacon
I said the same thing a few days ago. Talking about movies I grew up on. Doubtfire, Aladdin, ect..ect.. Sad sad sad.

Good Will Hunting was already a huge tearjerker for me... Going to be hysterical the next time i watch it. qq

Guest Rumzlug
Good Will Hunting was already a huge tearjerker for me... Going to be hysterical the next time i watch it. qq

Guest sugar
I was just telling my co-worker on Friday that it will be sad when the world loses actors like Jim Carrey and Robin Williams and then no shit, 3 days later Robin Williams dies - Weird, haha.

your thoughtsr killed him. better tell carey to buckle up.

but ya robin williams standup and a lot of his material was awesome. im still in shock

Guest Dieyoucommie

If you appreciate comedy in a film setting, or on stage in the form of theatrical or stand up then you know this is a huge loss. I was actually a little teary eyed watching Jimmy Fallon the other night when he did a tribute to Rob, and then on the Bob and Tom show when comedians were calling in and telling stories about how Williams came to their shows when they were nobodys and gave them support. I can honestly say I hope he is in a better place, whatever that might be.

Guest shamarific

How does a guy that made such an impact on people by making them laugh and happy suffer from severe depression

Yeah man... It's a shame. That's how it is a lot of times though, people who are the most out going typically seem to be the ones who are hit by depression. Odd how it all works.

Guest Inzi
How does a guy that made such an impact on people by making them laugh and happy suffer from severe depression

When you are or feel like you are expected to be "the happy funny one" and force yourself to be that person 24/7, it can get real lonely dealing with any feelings that don't fit that image :)

Guest sugar
When you are or feel like you are expected to be "the happy funny one" and force yourself to be that person 24/7, it can get real lonely dealing with any feelings that don't fit that image :)

not everyone shows the obvious signs. sometimes its subtle. i know from personal experience. he will be missed