Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tongkii

Now you're level 100! What to do now??!??

Guest Tongkii

Many people have been asking what types of things they should be doing after reaching lvl 100; so here's some information that I've been sharing.

1) Always do your garrison apex crystal daily! We have enough people in guild that are going to be doing it, so pick up the group quest, worth 1000 crystals. Or if you like to do things solo, go ahead and pick up the solo, which rewards 800.

2) Farm for Garrison resources! Rare spawns, and garrison cashes throughout the world will reward these. IF you happen to get them all, then I recommend going back to low level zones and questing them out. Plenty of the first few quests in quest hubs offer garrison resources as a reward.

3) Level professions; Easily done at your garrison, with the resources you can get from your mine, barn, garden.

4) Send followers on missions. IF you get a mission for garrison resources, ALWAYS send someone out on it. It requires no resources to send them, and even with a chance of less than 100% they could succeed. IF you have a lot of garrison resources, because you've already upgraded everything, send the followers out as much as you can. They get XP even if they fail.

5) Put followers into profession/gathering buildings. Best use for most of the followers, as it increases the production of the building.

6) If you get a follower with bodyguard, take them out with you into the world. Each mob you kill increases your rep with your bodyguard, which in turn unlocks extra abilities they have.

Name: || Level 2 ability: || Level 3 perk:

Aeda Brightdawn || Summon Infernal || Summon a party/raid member

Leorajh || Primal Bloodlust || Portable command table

Talonpriest Ishaal || Last Rites || Portable mailbox

Tormmok || Avatar || Repairs anywhere

Vivianne || Meteor || Portal to garrison

Just to name a few!

7) Farm Apex Crystals; Apex crystals can be used to purchase gear, which in turn uses apex crystals to upgrade the gear, Twice.

8) Farm heroics for gear; obvious choice!

-- Just a few suggestions from your friendly Mistweaver

Tongkii

Guest Uzumati

unless the Q boss sleeps me ill be online most of the week lvling alts or farming if you need a tank or crappy dps hit me up at Uzumati#1337

Guest songjin

Sidenote: If you are trying to get more Garrison Resources and have been running into trouble, there are literally HUNDREDS of places in Draenor to pick some up [between 19-100 per node, depending]. I recommend getting the Addon HandyNotes and it's plugin "Draenor Treasures".

This will place a bunch of icons on your map showing you all the random rares, and items on the ground to pickup, and the little treasures that have resources in them. As well, in Nagrand you can get yourself to between 610-620 Ilevel just from picking up all the random stuff in the zone.

As well, if you have not started leveling yet, or have not gotten to Spires of Arak/Nagrand yet, make sure you build a War Mill, as it gives you a greater chance your followers and quest rewards/random item pickups will be upgraded to rare or epic. The first three pieces of gear that I replaced were because of quest reward upgrades.

Guest Tongkii

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2692/warlords-of-draenor-legendary-ring-guide

Someone was nice enough to write a guide for the legendary ring, and post it on WoW Head. I've given it a good read, and thus I happened to notice this;

" Draenor's Secret Power: Apexis Crystal can be acquired easily when you are level 100 from a daily quest table at your Level 2 or 3 Town Hall. You can get Apexis Crystal from solo dailies and 1000 from group dailies. You can also get smaller amounts from Garrison Invasions as well as grinding level 100 mobs and acquiring them in some Work Orders. The Apexis Crystal has the full list of ways to get them. This quest is not needed to get your ilvl 680 ring, but may be needed in later patches."

What this means is that currently, you don't need to dump almost 5000 Apexis Crystals into Khadgar right away, as it doesn't further the //current// ring progression. This will allow you to use your Apexis Crystals to purchase ilvl 630 gear with them instead.

It requires 3000 for bracers and capes, 4000 for belts and hands, and 5000 for legs and helms.

RE #4 if you have a follower with scavenger you should put them on the missions with garrison resources as reward, its a 200% bonus, 42 turns into 126.