Sign in to follow this  
Guest akeso

Looking to alt/social raid at least 1 day a week for now.....read if interested

Guest akeso

Ok so I have a few friends and my better half in the guild and I'm lookin to get a run together for Fridays possibly Saturday if enough people are interested. This post was done before and went nowhere, so need tanks badly and dps for sure. Below is what I have ready to do at least a run a week. Looking to start possibly next week if enough will commit to 1 day a week at least possibly more in the future. We will start with Reg Highmaul or BRF depending on the gear level of who we get.

ATM 1 ranged 3 melee 3 heals.....come on tank/ranged

Artemis - Hunter

Calastrina - Resto Shaman

Known - Ret Pally

Seraphims - Holy Pally

Akeso - Resto Druid

Vivi - Ret Pally

Nikkol - Frost DK

Edited by akeso

I can commit to a one day a week raid. Ret Pally Vivi, or I can start gearing my dk/mage depending on the need.

Guest akeso

I prefer you play what u want just would be 3 pally's in what may turn out ot be a 10-15man. But I will add you to the list, if you wish to change it please let me know. Thank you

Guest nikolbolas

I can bring my DK for shits and giggles ( altho he is just HM LFR geared and would prooooobably be considered a carry). I wouldnt mind messing around and having fun on off nights (saturdays) and killing interwebs dragons while enjoy Gods sweet nectar (beer).

If you could use me let me know. DK is Nikkol, frost dual weild.

Guest akeso

Is Saturday the best day for u niko and what about u mvo, which day is best for u Friday or Saturday?

Guest Parsed

I can crayons tank as long as this isn't goign to be a 4hr thing on w/e night u decide on

I can work with either one. But it has to be only one.

Guest akeso

Yea right now only going for 1 day a week cause main raid is going 4-5 days later on we could more but right now only looking for 1 day and length of that raid depends on how far we are getting and how easy its going if we are dieing to dumbshit and no where near the kill it will be called.

Guest akeso

Would like to do this friday if we can get another tank and ranged at least.

Guest Callida

Queso, can you add me to bnet so I can maybe join alt/casual runs? Callida#1631. If your alt run gets filled, I understand, but if not, I'd like to be part of a Divide run again...

Guest Callida

Actually, I need to talk to an officer in game, but I'd like to come back as a member/casual/whatever-the-rank is now on my mage. I don't want to play arcane and apparently it's too much above frost or fire for me to raid as anything but in a progression setting... unless I was as insanely good as Crus, which I'm not.... and I miss you guys too much. Too many of the people in the group I joined to raid casually with friends are douchey and 2 of my friends are leaving that guild anyway.

Bumping up this thread to see if there's still any interest on making this raid happen.

Guest Christorin

I am planning to get a few tank alt to be more versatile so for next week and MAYBE the week after I can come on my main and go on my alt as soon as he is ready, if I get enough time it might even be next friday but msot likely in 1 week

Guest akeso

Yes we need to get it moving along, it would be a fun change of pace and just something to keep us busy.

Guest Roshh

I can bring my dps warrior which is currently 677 ilvl, but it seems we are already stacked on melee dps so I can bring a 630 under-geared shaman. Hopefully the shaman will have some more gear before we get one of these runs going.