Sign in to follow this  
Guest orcs

Best idea since sliced bread.

Guest orcs

Mute.. I...Don't....Under....Stand....

... Nightmares

Guest mutestar

Oh sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click
to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Guest orcs

Jonny, as much as I love you... I will not listen to that.

Guest Absolution

Wasn't going to ever post in this but I heard this song last night and can't quit listening to it..

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Guest Allyze
Wasn't going to ever post in this but I heard this song last night and can't quit listening to it..

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

SOOOO This is the one with the naked girl you were telling me about? Here I expected to see some hott girl >_>;; She needs to eat something, Her ribs are sticking out O.o

oh btw cool song ^.^

OMG I just noticed the name >.

Edited by Allyze
My OMG Moment

Guest mutestar

Arcade Fire in Madison Square Garden last week. Amazinggggg.

Edited by mutestar

Guest orcs
Orcs posting Decemberists, I did NOT see that coming.

Oh really now? I listen to an array of things, the only things i don't really listen too are country / pop / rap.

Guest Tical

There is a lack of D&B in this thread.

[video=youtube;WfTRi-_BDik]

Edited by Tical

Guest Tical

Some Michael Jackson for ya!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click
to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Some Dubstep!

Turn your bass up very high :)

Edited by Tical

Guest orcs
There is a lack of D&B in this thread.

Theres a lack of ALOT of things in this thread, duo to so many guild members being insecure about their personal music choice.

Guest Tical

Edited by Tical

Guest orcs

I'm glad i've inspired more people to post, keep the links commin' guys!

Guest Tical

Robot sex!

I dislike country music, but when you add a little bass, you get this!

Guest orcs

I agree bangz, only listend to the first one so far, but its great.

Heres some of the heavier music i listen too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hU3Fl5bYt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G9Gtqwz3Ik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BG0oJD2Nic

[video=youtube;Bv-oswyPzak]

Sick solo in this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WUZy9ybnOw

Edited by orcs

Guest Stuhby

I dig hip hop, a lot. But my tastes vary.

If anyone's a fan of Big L and/or Jay-Z, a trip to http://rapradar.com/2010/10/14/big-l-jay-z-freestyle-full-version/ would be worth your while. Just them on a radio show throwin it down.

And now for something completely different...

They can be hard to get through if you're not into them already.

Elliott Smith is hands down my favorite artist, RIP. He recorded every track himself, harmonizes with himself, and was just a brilliant songwriter. His entire catalog is worth a listen.

That's it for now, before I post a mile's worth of video.

Edited by Stuhby